Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Interlude: Glasgow

Although we got back to Glasgow around eight, we did not make it back to our hotel until about nine because we kept getting lost. Even though we kept driving by the right exit, our GPS would tell us some weird way to go. It was the most frustrating thing in the world! So we did not go out that night but ate at the hotel. Since I had to turn in my paper the next day, I then went back to my flat to sleep.

I met up around four in the afternoon with my sister and my mom to show them around campus. Because it was already dark, they didn't get to see much but they did get to see where I lived. They were surprised at how big Glasgow was and how far I had to walk from campus to my flat everyday. They enjoyed seeing my actual flat and meeting my flatmates. For dinner, the whole family went to a fun Indian food restaurant. Then I headed back to my flat because I had classes the next day as well.

The next morning my family went to Edinburgh to drop off the car and do some shopping while I stayed her to go to class. Although they were not in Glasgow very long. I was glad that they got to see where I have been for the past three and a half months.

No comments:

Post a Comment